We make the following recommendations to ensure a successful self serve auto parts purchasing experience:
- Bring your tools, entry fee, ID and sample parts or photo of sample parts you require
- Check our prices on the price board before removing any parts
- Use our trolleys for lifting heavy parts (trolleys are free). Find and return them to reception after use.
- Stay clear of any mobile plant or equipment operating in the yard
- Bring a friend to help you lift large or heavy parts. Trolleys are available. Ask at Reception
- Bring the correct hand and battery operated tools for the job
- Bring a flashlight, lubricating spray and an extension handle are useful tools
- Bring the right size vehicle and/or trailer to take your parts home
- Bring the correct work clothes and foot wear. Thongs or open toes shoes not permitted in yard
- Jacks, power tools, sabre saws and oxy torches are not permitted on site
- There are no compressed air or mains power services available
- Buy a warranty and if the part is FAULTY you can exchange it within 30 days. Ensure you obtain and retain the receipt as proof of purchase.
- Remove parts carefully as they may be parts required by someone else
- Carefully find out the details of your car (Year, Make, Model, Body, Engine Size)
- Some genuine parts are interchangeable. Do your research and increase the chance of finding the part you need.
- Return parts you have disassembled from the car back into the same car in case someone else needs them.
Due to our large turnover of vehicles and parts, we are unable to give any guarantee the vehicle or part you require will be in our yard on any given day and time.
You’ll appreciate this if you have visited our yard.
Most of all have fun, enjoy the search and the savings!