STANDARD PRICE – SELF SERVE REFUNDS/RETURNS POLICY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
STANDARD PRICE must be paid for any part refund claim to be considered.
A receipt or proof of purchase for any part being returned must accompany the refund claim
The part being returned must have our in store marking at the time of purchase.
The part must be returned within the 30 day claim period
Exchange or Refund Options Offered
You may choose another equivalent part from our yard to the $ value of the original part being claimed
You can receive an in store “Credit Voucher” to purchase other parts to the $ value of the original part being claimed
You can receive a refund paid in the same form as the original purchase
You do not have a right to return a part if you:
- changed your mind and no longer want the part
- ordered the wrong part or selected the wrong part
- found the part cheaper elsewhere
- found a better part elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the part
- damaged the part by misusing it or inapproriate installation
- used the part for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear
- used our part for diagnostic, fault finding or testing purposes
WE DO NOT OFFER CHANGE OF MIND REFUNDS
We are unable to restock used parts once they have been dismantled from vehicles
NO LABOUR ALLOWANCE IS INCLUDED IN A REFUND or WARRANTY CLAIM
WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE CONDITION, SUITABILITY OR MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OF PARTS.
YOU SELECT AND DECIDE FROM OUR RANGE OF PARTS IN THE SELF SERVE YARD.
PLEASE ONLY REMOVE PARTS YOU WISH TO PURCHASE
PARTS ARE SOLD “AS IS” AND YOU DETERMINE WHETHER PARTS ARE FIT FOR YOUR PURPOSE.
WE ENDEAVOR TO OFFER THE BEST RANGE OF VEHICLE STOCK TO SOURCE USED PARTS.
STAFF ARE UNABLE TO OFFER ADVICE
© Copyright 2017 Imlachs Pty Ltd All Rights Reserved