Spare Parts Sales / Interpreter – Imlachs Self Serve Auto Parts
Imlachs Self Serve Auto Parts is based in Melbourne’s South East Suburbs and has been serving the local community for over 30 years. Range, quality, affordability, and customer satisfaction has been the cornerstone in building the business to what it is today.
We currently have a vacancy in our Sales Department for an Experienced Spare Parts Sales person / Parts Interpreter.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you’ll support our customers with all their parts needs as well as help with the daily operations of the department by;
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Providing educated advice and guidance on Parts and accessories
- Accurately entering and updating information into computer databases
Our ideal applicant will have a proven track record in spare parts, a broad knowledge of automotive parts, a strong focus on customer service and good communication skills.
It’s also important you:
- Are reliable and punctual
- Work well in a team environment
- Are dynamic and enthusiastic about providing great service
While a good working knowledge of computers is essential training would be provided to the successful applicant on specific software used by the company.
All applicants must be able to provide a current police check to be considered for this role.
If you think you have the skills and experience to join our growing team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org